Lake Como reveals its charm gradually leading the guest from one wonder to another. Even before art took to competing to enhance its natural beauty, the Lario (the area surrounding Lake Como) had always been renowned for its loveliness, glorified by poets and made famous by ancient and modern prose writers alike. Villa Roccabruna, built in the 18th century, soon became the favourite destination of aristocrats looking for peace and fairy-tale landscapes. Today it is the heart and soul of the CastaDiva Resort & Spa. History echoes throughout its gardens, while the stunning villa, featuring an eclectic and Renaissance style, brings us back to the time when opera singer Giuditta Pasta, who inspired Vincenzo Bellini, lived there.
At the villa the composer, enchanted by the lake landscape between Moltrasio and Blevio, wrote his two greatest works, “Norma” and “La Sonnambula”, that were first played by Giuditta Pasta, the real Casta Diva of the hymn to the moon that Bellini wrote on the romantic shores of Lake Como.
CastaDiva Resort & Spa and the secluded residences that surround it are an example of exclusivity within an immaculate park, offering relaxing walks, swimming pools and large entertainment areas.
The CastaDiva Resort & Spa is only 5 km from Como, 45 km from Milan and 37 km from Lugano (Switzerland).
It can be easily reached from the airports of Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate, Milan Orio al Serio and Lugano.
The Resort is nestled in a stunning natural landscape and offers a unique view.
| room type
|| rate per night
| Double Room Lake View ||765.00 EUR|
| Junior Suite Lake View ||1040.00 EUR|
| Suite Lake View ||1700.00 EUR|
| Suite Premium Lake View ||1920.00 EUR|
| Suite Casta Diva ||3950.00 EUR|
| Double Room Garden view ||635.00 EUR|
• Rates are per room and night, including breakfast in the restaurant or continental in the room, tax and service.
• Check-In time from 02.00 pm.
• Check-Out time 12.00 am.
• Children policy: Children up to 7 years old sharing parents room are free of charge. In the double rooms we accept a maximum of 2 persons.
• In the high and middle season, no penalty if cancellation is received up to 10 days before arrival.
• In the low season, no penalty if cancellation is recived up to 5 days before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or shortening of stay:
* Between 9 days and the date of arrival in high and middle season, 1 night will be charged. In case of no-show 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
* Between 4 days and the date of arrival in low season, 1 night will be charged. In case of no-show 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
• In case of early departure the 50% of the cancelled nights will be charged.
Imagine an elegant and refined luxury environment, accentuated with an exceptional and tailor-made service.Imagine that you are on the shores of Lake Como, with its mild climate, where celebrities and personalities have spent their holidays and relaxed over the centuries.Each detail is designed to create the right ambience and surprise the guest.
The utmost of Excellence will make you feel a… “Casta Diva
The rooms, Suites and the Villas overlooking the lake offer a privileged view, caressed by the sunbeams reflecting on its surface.
Inside the residences, silk, velvet and other valuable materials embellish the rooms that, created to fulfill the needs of the most demanding guests, become the epitome of top Italian quality.It is a landscape that constantly changes, the result of an enchanting nature that never looks the same.
| In Room |
| Satellite TV |
| TV |
| ADSL Internet |
| Air Conditioning |
| Mini Bar |
| Leisure |
| Restaurant |
| Bar |
| Swimming Pool |
| Gym |
| Sauna |
| Steam Room |
| Jacuzzi |
| Tennis Courts |
| Others |
| Parking |
| Conference Facilities || |
CastaDiva Resort & Spa photos
a booking enquiry for CastaDiva Resort & Spa
Hotel Star Rating
Number of Rooms
Room to request
CastaDiva Suite 1309 located in the tower of the main building, Villa Roccabruna, with a stunning view on the lake due the huge windows surrounding both the living room & the bedroom.
Via Enrico Caronti, 69