The perfect place to unwind
Situated just North of Santa Eulalia, Can Curreu is a charming Agrotourismo which just oozes character. Each room is set in a seperate building like a mini "finca", with thick traditionally built white-washed stone walls. All rooms have their own private entrance and a living area with kitchennette as well.
What makes Can Curreu so special is the countryside location - the feeling of peace and tranquility cleanses the soul within seconds.
Choose peaceful pool-side lounging or exploring the island's quieter beaches in the North. You can of course visit Ibiza's bustling town, or the rest of the island, but when a place is this relaxing, you may not want to leave.
Can Curreu - the perfect place to unwind.
- Agrotourismo character
- Private entrance to your own "mini finca"
- Close to Northern beaches
- Spacious rooms
- Restaurant within the agroturismo's grounds
- A perfect place to relax and unwind
- Delightful grounds
- Peaceful setting
- True Ibicenco charm
- Outdoor breakfast with stunning countryside views
- Sounds - Quietly awaken to the sounds of nature
- Smells - Orange trees, plants & fresh country air
- Sights - Beautiful surrounding hills and view to the sea in the east
- Touch - Charming stonework exterior
“Suite Bosquet” features a private veranda, kitchenette, sofa & fireplace area, double bed and bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
View Can Curreu photos
Make a booking enquiry for Can Curreu